DDC IT Services, LLC (DDC-ITS) is SBA 8(a) SDB certified a company dedicated to solving IT business problems for three major markets: Federal, Commercial and Tribal. DDC-ITS is 100% owned by the Navajo Nation and has been in business since 2011. Our focus is on the ever-changing world of Cyber Security with respect to staffing for building and securing networks and enterprise applications. Another focus is to provide businesses with the Hardware & Software to meet their needs. We both sell and implement complete business solutions.
DDC IT Services will accommodate individuals with disabilities that need assistance applying for open positions.
The Senior Program Manger provides leadership for our ServiceNow clients. Primary responsibilities will be ensuring ServiceNow implementation and support engagements and secondary responsibility for supporting pre and post-sales interactions are executed successfully.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide leadership to our customers in the following area:
- Solutions Sales and Architecture
- Configuration Management and Asset Management.
- Development of required client specific reporting
- Interface with ServiceNow technical teams, such as Cloud Infrastructure, to successfully set up the SaaS platform.
- Works with our Services Organization to drives the development and execution of the ServiceNow project activities by working with the project team to define, sequence and estimate duration of project activities and duration of schedule to meet project objectives.
- Manages the identification, resolution and escalation of ServiceNow related issues and risks.
- Travel will be required on an as necessary basis and could be up to 50% during key implementations
- Be a key member of the overall implementation project team
- Prepare all client facing and internal deliverables that are technology related
- Drive the continuous improvements of our implementation methodology and service offerings based on client experiences
- Establish yourself as a technical expert with varying industry knowledge
MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN
- Understanding of Project and Program Management principles and techniques
- Ability to manage change and engage team members
- Ability to provide direction and leadership to others
- Facilitation and communication skills
- Presentation skills
- Ability to manage and escalate client issues
- Knowledge of SCRUM / Agile
- Ability to present problem analysis and recommended solutions in a creative and logical manner.
- Works on assignments where considerable judgment and initiative are required in resolving problems and making choices, recommendations, or decisions.
- Regularly exercises discretion and independent judgment on business matters.
- Assists with the development and implementation of process documentation.
- Experience designing and implementing client facing solutions involving enterprise software.
- Experience implementing and integrating enterprise software applications.
- Functional knowledge and experience with IT Service Management (ITSM) processes (Incident, Problem, Change, Release, SLM, Service Catalog, Configuration Management Database (CMDB), Asset, Knowledge Management).
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience