DDC-ITS is 100% tribally owned by the Navajo Nation. Recognized by the Small Business Administration (SBA), we are certified as a Tribally Owned 8(a) Small Disadvantaged Business.
DDC-ITS is dedicated to providing outstanding services to its customers and employees. Our strength is in our ability to understand our client’s needs and deliver a solution that will not only meet those needs but exceed their expectations.
DDC-ITS strives to be innovative in all areas of business and is committed to technical excellence. Our corporate offices are located on the Navajo Nation reservation in Window Rock, Arizona, Chambersburg, Pennsylvania, Albuquerque, New Mexico, and Columbia, Maryland.
DDC-ITS provides unique, custom solutions to meet our customers’ communications needs. Our solutions provide communication capabilities using modern technology. At their most complex, they are multi-purpose systems that gather information from dozens of different sources. The information is presented to decision makers immediately, visually, clearly.
The Senior ServiceNow Administrator/Developer provides external support for our ServiceNow clients. Primary responsibilities will be delivering ServiceNow implementation and support engagements and secondary responsibility for supporting pre and post-sales interactions as a subject matter expert.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Lead all technical aspects of project delivery and solution delivery including:
- Solutions Sales and Architecture
- Application UI Configuration
- Manage multiple workflow design and configuration efforts
- Configuration Management and Asset Management.
- Development of required client specific reporting
- Solution architecture, with specific emphasis on Lead efforts on Process, solution design & integration in support of implemented and new processes
- Development of requirement integration components (SSO, LDAP, etc)
- Interface with ServiceNow technical teams, such as Cloud Infrastructure, to successfully set up the SaaS platform.
- Works with our Services Organization to drives the development and execution of the ServiceNow project activities by working with the project team to define, sequence and estimate duration of project activities and duration of schedule to meet project objectives.
- Manages the identification, resolution and escalation of ServiceNow related issues and risks. Travel will be required on an as necessary basis and could be up to 50% during key implementations
- Be a key member of the overall implementation project team
- Prepare all client facing and internal deliverables that are technology related
- Drive the continuous improvements of our implementation methodology and service offerings based on client experiencee
- Establish yourself as a technical expert with varying industry knowledge
• Understanding of IT Project Management principles and techniques
• Ability to manage change and engage team members
• Ability to provide direction and leadership to others
• Facilitation and communication skills
• Presentation skills
• Ability to manage and escalate client issues
• Ability to present problem analysis and recommended solutions in a creative and logical manner.
• Works on assignments where considerable judgment and initiative are required in resolving problems and making choices, recommendations, or decisions.
• Regularly exercises discretion and independent judgment on business matters.
• Assists with the development and implementation of process documentation.
• Experience designing and implementing client facing solutions involving enterprise software.
• Experience implementing and integrating enterprise software applications.
• Functional knowledge and experience with IT Service Management (ITSM) processes (Incident, Problem, Change, Release, SLM, Service Catalog, Configuration Management Database (CMDB), Asset, Knowledge Management).
• ServiceNow Implementation BootCamp Certification (Required)
• ServiceNow System Administrator Certification (Required)
• ServiceNow Application Creation Certification (Desired)
• 5+ yrs. experience in Design and Implementation of ITSM platforms and at least 3+ yrs. experience on ServiceNow Automation Platform.
• Experience with leading the process definition, design & implementation of Configuration Management and its supporting processes on ServiceNow / other industry leading Configuration management tools.
• Fundamental understanding of the key technologies relevant to the ServiceNow integration solutions including: SSO, SAML, SSL, Web Services, LDAP, JDBC, ODBC, REST, SCP, FTPS.
• Must have solid experience building integrations to ServiceNow.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.