NOVA Corporation is 100% tribally owned by the Navajo Nation.
NOVA Corporation is dedicated to providing outstanding services to its customers and employees. Our strength is in our ability to understand our client’s needs and deliver a solution that will not only meet those needs but exceed their expectations.
NOVA Corporation strives to be innovative in all areas of business and is committed to technical excellence. Our corporate offices are located on the Navajo Nation reservation in Window Rock, Arizona, Chambersburg, Pennsylvania, Albuquerque, New Mexico, and Columbia, Maryland.
NOVA Corporation provides unique, custom solutions to meet our customers’ communications needs. Our solutions provide communication capabilities using modern technology. At their most complex, they are multi-purpose systems that gather information from dozens of different sources. The information is presented to decision makers immediately, visually, clearly.
NOVA Corporation will accommodate individuals with disabilities that need assistance applying for open positions.
Regular duties to include, but not limited to, the following:
- Manage Intranet Support outlook mailbox and respond to inquiries as needed
- Manage Intranet Support ticket que and assign tickets accordingly
- Provide SharePoint TIER II Support to DISA users
- Troubleshoot SharePoint related issues
- Collaborate with SharePoint Governance team
- Administer SharePoint pages. Duties include but not limited to:
- Working with the DECC and site managers to create/delete site collections
- Managing site collections settings and global settings
- Managing permissions
- Managing SharePoint Groups
- Running SharePoint reports
- Recovering/Emptying items in site collections recycle bins as requested by site managers
- Monitoring storage/usage of site collections
- Activating/Deactivating site collection features
- Escalate SharePoint tickets that cannot be resolved to the appropriate teams
- Provide Identity Management (IdM) TIER II Support to DISA users
- Monitor workflow tasks for success/failure
- Create accounts using the single user refresh
- Monitor error conditions of the IIQ system
- Verify account provisioning
- Work with Tier III administrators, engineers, and various teams to correct account related issues
- Work with end users to register CAC PKI Certificates
- Verify that emails are sent upon account creation to supervisor and managers
- Keep management advised of operational issues
- Familiarity with SailPoint IIQ a plus
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- DISA Experience a plus
- Familiarity with ITSM or Remedy
- Experience with SharePoint 2010 and 2013
- Minimum two years’ SharePoint administration and support experience, preferably in the Federal/DoD environment
- Familiarity with COTS IdM solutions, specifically SailPoint IIQ, a plus
Certifications Required:Security +CE, CE|H or similar (DoD 8570 IAT Level II)
Certifications Preferred: GSLC, CISSP, CASP, or similar (DoD 8570 Level III)
Clearance Required: Current active Top Secret clearance with SSBI